Are you hungry?
We’re looking for an ambitious Portuguese Speaking, Social Media Content Creator. Join our team and make a real impact on our growing agency.
About Taylor and Goes
We’re a creative, social media agency based in London with a growing list of clients around the world. We work with brilliant brands from industries including food and wine, sport and entertainment, and professional services, to help them find success through social media.
An RAR Recommended Agency, clients look to us for social media strategy, community management, creative campaigns, influencer relationships, content creation, and social media advertising.
- Brimming with ideas, you’ll be creating consistently compelling social media content that’s appropriate for client audiences.
- Creating engaging, persuasive copy.
- Working with partners and research tools to source appropriate content for multiple clients.
- Building great collaborative relationships with team members to deliver innovative campaigns and content.
- Working with clients to present ideas, managing feedback, and deliver brilliant work to help them achieve their objectives.
- Continually review and improve creative work to reflect data, trends and client objectives.
- Deliver regular schedules of content accurately and to deadlines.
- Contributing to strategy, reporting and data analysis.
- Be entrenched in social media. Staying up-to-date with news, trends and tech is vital to this role.
Skills and Requirements
- Attention to detail: Pride in your work and a meticulous nature is required for your success. Mistakes on social ain’t no joke.
- Organisation: Post-it notes, Google Calendar, Filofax, whatever – you’ll need to stay on track.
- Initiative: You must be able to adapt to change and be a natural problem solver.
- Collaborative: You must thrive in a team environment and collaborate to deliver great work.
- Personable: You’ll be dealing with client demands and managing relationships with internal teams – being a bright and level headed, people person is a must.
- Love a challenge: Thrive under pressure and embrace challenging situations with style and ease.
- A creative all-rounder, the ideal candidate will be a confident wordsmith as well as being comfortable working with visual content – photography, graphics, and video.
- Fluent in Portuguese.
Behaviours We Value
- Judgement: Make wise decisions based on experience and data; think strategically.
- Communication: Listen, be thorough, be clear and check understanding.
- Curiosity: Seek out knowledge and understanding.
- Innovation: Challenge the status-quo, be creative and be useful.
- Courage: Say what you think, make tough decisions, take smart risks.
- Passion: Care about team success; celebrate wins; learn from mistakes.
- Honesty: Be genuine and transparent, admit mistakes quickly.
- Responsibility: Take on challenges, make work your own.
- Build great relationships: With colleagues, with clients, with contacts – inspire them to do the same.
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous development and training opportunities.
- Have your ideas heard and make a real impact on the business.
- Be part of a dedicated team with a culture of collaboration and improvement.
- Team perks including gym discounts, restaurant offers and health benefits.
How much will you get paid?
Salary dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Tell us why you are the right person for the job. Feel free to be as creative as you like.
Send your CV and covering letter to Matthew Straker-Taylor at the following email address: email@example.com